Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lookie lookie, I got visitors!

Well, not many here, but on Kota's Crochet Creations (the FB page). A bunch of new likes today alone! All thanks to SnApPy ToTs and their decision to spread the love around! I'm inclined to share, of course, so if you're seeing this and have a Facebook page business (of any kind, not just crochet) that you'd like me to "like", drop a comment either here or on my page and I'll definitely send a like your way!

In other news:
I've started making Christmas gifts already! I'm making teddy bears for my nephews and these bunnies (pictured below) for my nieces. Of course this is the tip of the ice burg as I plan on making a few more gifts as well. Got to get busy and play less video games, watch less t.v. and stop being an over-all slacker!

Bunnies for the gals
Nah, I kid! I have a lot going on right now, but I'll get back to posting stuff that I've made soon. Plus, I've been making updates to my blog, like the new pages on the top of the page! Check them out!
Want to take a look at a pattern that I posted, but can't remember what it's called? I now have a working "Patterns Page"! I have all the patterns I've used since the beginning of this blog posted on the Free Patterns page, which can be found at the top of the page! It's new and updated and full of free patterns, listed A-Z. If you find any broken links, have any questions, think I missed a pattern, feel free to let me know and I'll address the issue as needed. (Be kind and take a look? I spent a couple hours on it, just for you guys!)
There is also a Paid Patterns link at the top, in case you're wondering where I got all those patterns that aren't free. I've even posted the patterns I'm selling, should you be interested. If you don't see a pattern on either of these pages, but saw it in my blog, let me know. It may be a pattern that doesn't have a link or I just haven't written/posted it yet. If the latter is the case, give me a bit of time and I'll post the pattern up. I'll try and keep most of the patterns I write free, but don't be alarmed if I do charge. I promise it won't be much for any of them.

Thanks for all those who stopped by who were new. It's fantastic to see new faces around here! Hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing lots of new stuff from me between now and Christmas! I'll be doing my Christmas Crochet Advent Calendar again, so keep that in mind should you like to be featured! (Check out December of 2013 for more information on that!)

Until next time friends, new and old!

No comments:

Post a Comment