Friday, August 17, 2012

Crocheting New Things!

Welcome back to my blog! So, since my last entry, I’ve been a little busy bee and crocheting a bunch of different things. Down below is a spiral scarf made with Red Heart’s “Stars and Stripes” yarn. Festive enough for 4th of July or any other holiday, yet practical enough to wear whenever!

Red, White, Blue Swirl Scarf

I do realize that I don’t have any “step by step” photos… I hadn’t thought of that before I started this blog. I’m in the middle of another project at the moment, however, I do plan on taking a couple of extra pictures to show you my progress.

I have completed a few other projects as well, but haven’t placed tons of pictures of them all over here. Most of them are scarves or beanies, which were two of the easiest things to teach myself. But I’m getting way past those now, on to slightly more complicated things, such as headbands and afghans.

No comments:

Post a Comment