Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It got off to a fantastic start. Finished my Christmas orders, as seen below (there is a white and maroon beanie and scarf to match the headband, but I didn’t get pictures of it). They went to two great kids in school, and their colors match almost perfectly. (No, the white and maroon isn’t A&M).

Aggie Flower close upAggie HeadbandGold and Maroon HeadbandGold and Maroon flower close upGold and Maroon beanie and AA scarf

Other than that, I’ve been working on that silly Mexicana blanket still. I need to finish it since my orders are finished now and I have time to work on it. I also need to crochet a couple of baby sets for two family members who just had kids in the last month. So much to do! Open-mouthed smile

 

I even got a book on the “knook” for Christmas, and I can’t wait to try it out. Of course, I need to figure out how to knit with a crochet hook and string. I’m excited, since it is something new to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment