Monday, October 7, 2013

Little Witchy

So, I finally finished my witch hat and I love it! It took me two different hook sizes to figure out how to make it fit me; however, it still doesn’t. The pattern found here, is sort of a liar… It says to use an “F” sized hook, but that only works if you have an uber tiny head. I tried an “H” sized hook and it fits a little better, but it’s still too small. Oh well, on to the next one! (Yes, this will be a repeat pattern, that’s for sure!)

Kotas witch hat

Isn’t it just lovely? I’m off to make another, though in a different color. And, of course, a bigger hook. I’m going to try an “I” or maybe even a “J” sized hook. I’m really hopin’ I can get this to work. It’s just so cute!!

This post seems a little short today, so I’m going to throw in a picture of my lovely German Shepherd Dog Lady modeling the unfinished hat:

Sleepy baby

No comments:

Post a Comment