Sunday, November 11, 2012

First Three Orders

So, I’m super excited. I’ve been working on the first of three orders that I have to do that are due by Christmas. Thanks to the auction back in October for my church, I’ve gotten my name out. And I’m hoping that by finishing these three orders, I will get even more!

The first is a black and hot pink set of an ear warmer, beanie, and All-American style scarf.

The second is a maroon and golden/yellow set of an ear warmer, beanie, and All-American style scarf.

The third is a maroon and white set of of an ear warmer, beanie, and All-American style scarf.

I’ll get pictures up later of what they look like as I finish them. They’re looking pretty good so far, and I can’t wait to get them to their buyers. My little business is beginning to look up! Thanks for everyone who’s been reading and supporting me! It really means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment