Thursday, November 29, 2012

Not crocheting–But update any way!

So, everything has been going well. My crocheting is getting better every day! I won’t be crocheting anything special for Halloween this year, mainly because I don’t have the yarn for it, but I will probably get something done for Christmas.

Also, my fiancé and I have been giving the puppies our dogs had to new homes. They’re adorable little buggers, and it’s a little sad to see them go. But they’re going to great homes, so I’m glad for them. That’s a picture of Bear, one of four boys. We also have two girls, equaling a total of 6 little black balls of fur. Well, they’re bigger than that, since they’re over 7 weeks old now. Still cute little things.

IMG_1339

I have been thinking of crocheting dog collars for our two German Shepherds. Of course, they’d be for special occasions. Right now, they’re full time outside dogs, but maybe one day they’ll be mostly inside dogs.

Honey and Charlie

Any how… I’ll be posting pictures of my next project, hot pink and black set. I’ll even post “in-between” pictures of my work.

EDIT: So, since I wrote this, I’ve been busy crocheting my three orders. All of our puppies are gone, with good homes to live in. I’ll have my first order put up next week for y’all to see. Don’t want to spam too many updates on y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment