Saturday, July 6, 2013

So... 4th of July Creations

Well, I didn't get around to making anything for the Fourth of July this year. I forgot and didn't have time to finish the bag I started the day of. I wanted to make this All-American Granny Bag; however, I forgot all about it. So, I've decided that I'm going to make it any way and post pictures of it later, maybe for Labor Day. It's a cute bag and I'm super excited about making it! In fact, I'm tempted to make it in different colors. Dunno which colors yet, but when I do, I'll let y'all see it!

This is the bag I'm in the process of making!

So, for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, I'm going to get a head start on those projects. Not sure what I'm making yet, but I can't wait to make a ton of stuff! For Christmas, I'm going to make a bunch of gifts and give them away. I may even make something Christmas themed. And if I don't get to it this year, there is always next year!

Hope all y'all are enjoying the holiday with your families; I know I am! In fact, my niece Sakura wants to learn to crochet! She even had Mimi (her grandmother/my mother-in-law) help her buy her own yarn. I had to go and buy Sakura a hook, but that's not a big deal. I just hope that when she takes it all home that her momma isn't going to take it away from her.

Until next time, dear readers. Hope your holiday is going well and that you're enjoying the summer. I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment