Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New Projects

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to y'all! I hope your holiday was a marvelous as mine was. I loved the time I got to spend with my family and friends. I ate my obligatory black-eyed peas and had a midnight kiss on New Year's Eve. Lady loved her collar and her stocking, and my family loved their gifts, so it was good all around. How 'bout you? Was your holidays just as wonderful?

I do have a list of gifts that I plan to make for Christmas gifts next year, which will also be perfect for my Advent Calendar of 2014! Yes indeed, I do plan on trying my hand at another calendar. I really enjoyed it and plan to make more gifts this time around. I'd even like to feature more people, because this is a good way to get your name out there.

I am still crocheting, of course. Below is the baby blanket I am currently working on. I know the coloring is a bit hard to see, but it's a mint green and lemon yellow by "Bernat: Baby Softee". It's really soft and sort of heavier than I thought it would be, but it is still lovely! It'll have a soft blue trim in the same brand, perfect for my little nephew who is only a year old.
It's mint green and lemon yellow
Until next time, my dear readers! Hope you have a marvelous day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment