Saturday, December 13, 2014

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

So, I've been utterly swamped this year, since it's my first year with a job. My advent calendar fell short of what I wanted it to be this year. It is currently day 13 of my calendar and I haven't even posted for days 11 or 12.

Due to this unplanned/poorly planned scheduling issue/not being prepared enough - I'm stopping the calendar. I'll find something for days 11 & 12 - to round it out, but I will not be continuing it further this year.

I did not plan correctly, didn't get information out soon enough, didn't work hard enough to get all 25 days filled. I will constantly be days behind schedule and I can't deal with the stress of "OH crap, I didn't get one for 'Day x' finished, let me panic and stay up all night trying to make something". I will have to do better for next year, starting now, otherwise this may be the last time I do this.

I will still post anything I have made this holiday season, however none will be assigned specific "days". This will hopefully allow me to make up for unfinished gifts and do about two weeks of work in the span of one.

I sincerely apologize and hope that you can understand. I will do better next year, if I decide to repeat this. Thank you for reading and your time.

COMMISSIONS:
These will reopen mid-January, if you are interested. Send me an email or drop a comment down below.

(bonus points to anyone who knows where the title came from)

No comments:

Post a Comment