Tuesday, December 9, 2014

On the Ninth Day of Christmas

Day 9 and it's another feature!!

This amazing woman I have known for several years as well, again through summer camp at Magic Sky.

Coral Gracey does a few things, such as sewing and knitting. Featured below are some of those photos - scarves, pillow cases, vests, and a knit tam. How awesome is this kind of stuff? These are pretty cool photos, and since I can't knit, I find it even more amazing.


The photo on the left here is a picture of a Tam Knit hat from her mom's chemo days. I think it's pretty nifty. I always like knit things, but am not skilled at all with those needles! The photo on the right is a photo of two of her knit infinity scarves. Don't they just look so soft and cuddly? I want to take one and curl up with it and pet it for hours!

Pillow cases! Aren't these cute?
Vests sewn for Grandma. These are just awesome.
What she doesn't have photos of are dog bandannas and coats - but sadly her model wouldn't sit still long enough for her to get any photos. Maybe, if you email her, she can get you some photos of the work she does with that. I bet those are just darling too.

For your very own custom knitting and sewing, contact Coral at crgracey@live.com. She'll hook up with all sorts of neat stuff! Tell her I sent you by, so she knows where you came from! And it's all custom, 100% handmade stuff. You can't argue with amazing stuff like that. Seriously, I'm jealous of her knitting skills and sewing ability. I'm going to learn to sew one day, but I may never be able to make stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment