Tuesday, December 2, 2014

On the Second Day of Christmas

FINALLY!! Here is Day 2 of my lovely Advent Calendar!

Day 2 brings us what I've made for my nieces this year. There is a purple one that matches this one, with a pink bow and nose of course, but I haven't gotten a snap shot of her yet. The skirt is just some lace I picked up at Wal-Mart and sewed it on. I thought it made the bunny cuter. I've even been told I should make a guy bunny with a little tux, give her a veil and look! A bunny wedding set! I may just have to try that.


The pattern for this is easily found on Ravelry. It is called "Bunny JÄNKS". I would advise you sew the nose on before continuing with the body. I did this twice and I sewed the nose on afterwards both times. It was crazy. Also, I'd get some regular safety eyes (and maybe even a safety nose?) instead of the buttons I used. I mean, I adore this cute little thing, but I know what I would do differently now.

I have opened up spots, as many as I can, this year in hopes of getting more people who would like some free advertising. If you'd like to be featured this year in the Advent Calendar, stop by Kota's Crochet Creations on Facebook and send me a message. I'll let you know what I need from you or even just give you more information. I'm starting my free advertising tomorrow with a very special friend of mine, so be ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment