Monday, December 8, 2014

On the Eighth Day of Christmas

Day 8 and a sort of "repeat", if you will. The first day was about the little blue teddy for my youngest nephew, Michael. Well, today's photo is of the little green teddy I made for my oldest nephew, Keoni.

I really do love this little guy and may even make him again, but bigger! Wouldn't he just look adorable a bit bigger? Size comparison, he's a little longer than my 7.5in hand (from middle fingertip to wrist). He's wider than that, too, of course.
Ain't he just the cutest?
Remember that this pattern is from Lion Brand and is called Bear in a Jiff. It is on the "Free Patterns" page, but you will need an account to be able to use Lion Brand's patterns.

Be sure to stop by Kota's CC on Facebook to like and share all of these photos! They'll be ongoing until December 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment