Wednesday, December 3, 2014

On the Third Day of Christmas

Advent Day 3

Today I am featuring a very special friend of mine. I met Nicole at Magic Sky Ranch in Colorado a few summers back and I have to say what a wonderful person she is. She's been dabbling in various things for a while, but I have to say her photography is simply amazing! I mean, look at all those happy, smiling faces! Can't you tell that she's just awesome at her job?

Aren't these amazing?
She photographs families, lots of cute kids, and does weddings! She's from Los Lunas, NM, but will travel a bit (check out her website to learn more). Even if you don't live in NM, you should totally give her page some lovin'.
Look at the little baby!
You can find her on Facebook via Nicole Bradshaw Photography or on her very own website - www.nicolebradshawphotography.com. Tell her Dakota sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment