Sunday, December 15, 2013

On the Fifteenth Day of Christmas...

Day 15:
I have more than one niece and nephew, directly related to me of course, so I decided to make another beanie. This time it's for my nephew Michael, who was born on the 12th, 2012. So, it's one of those Birthday/Christmas gifts. I hope his mom and dad like it! :D

This pattern was another first for me, and I feel like I did something wrong. The hat is a little chunkier than I'm used to and it was a unique pattern.

Nekkid baby butt crack. Oops.
While I am not fond of this pattern, don't let that stop you from trying it yourself! I tried and decided, so now it's your turn to try it and decide for yourself.

Want to make this pattern yourself? Check out this link here by Moogly. And while you're there, check out some of their other patterns and pattern round-ups. They've got some fantastic stuff floating around their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment