Friday, December 6, 2013

On the Sixth Day of Christmas...

Day 6 is here!

Today is my first slouchy beanie ever. It's really pretty neat, since I've never made one before. I'm guessing they're pretty popular, but I haven't ever worn one myself (well, I have tried this one on!). I'm not sure if I want to give this one up yet or not; though if someone really wants it, I'm willing to give it up.
Pretty good for my first, right?
If you want to make your own slouchy beanie with this wave pattern, you can use the one I found here. The pattern is a Halloween pattern, but I changed it to fit Christmas instead. How I made it work: red is the first color change, white is where it's supposed to be black again, and red is the final color change. It's pretty simple, really.

I have something else that is quite similar to this pattern later in the season. I loved the color pallet so much that I just moved it to another pattern. I won't give away which one it is, since that wouldn't be any fun, but it's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment