Monday, December 16, 2013

On the Sixteenth Day of Christmas...

Day 16:

Grandma Trees
My Grandma's Legs
Are large and wide.
People say they're trunks in disguise.
If this is the case,
Then I'm relieved to say
Her arms must be branches
That can hold me all day.

These are the cutest little Christmas trees I have seen out there. I had never seen or heard this poem before, and I love it so much. And these little trees are super easy to make. I need to block a few of them, but they look pretty good. I don't know what I'm going to do with them just yet, but they are so cute!
Cute little trees
Would you like to make your very own "Grandma Tree"? Well, look no further than this link here. There are photo instructions above the written instructions, so they're prefect for the visual learner. Also, it looks a bit confusing because she uses UK (Australian) terms with US terms in parenthesis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment