Saturday, December 21, 2013

On the Twenty-First Day of Christmas...

Day 21:

Three weeks strong and we're almost finished! Only 4 more days to go. Thanks for sticking with me for this long! I promise the next few days will be just as fantastic as the previous 20!

Today is our final feature by Nicole "Jazz" Bradshaw! She made these adorable little booties! She's got a bunch more of things she has made on her personal Facebook page, in her album called "Things I've Made". She is quite talented with more than just yarn! She makes quilts and jewelry as well! You totally should drop by and check her out! Let her know Julie "Dakota" sent ya!


I don't think she has a page on Facebook, but she does own her own Etsy shop. You really should drop by and take a look. I'm sure she'd love to make you and your little one something!

No comments:

Post a Comment