Friday, December 13, 2013

On the Thirteenth Day of Christmas...

Day 13:

Today is one for my brother. He is in love with Doctor Who and bow ties (not entirely sure aren't related somehow). He's been collecting them for the past year or two now and this is the second one I've made for him. The previous one was much more colorful, less shiny, and much better tied. :P I couldn't tie this one right, but Mi Hijo (my teddy bear) is modeling it quite nicely. At least I tried, right?
I couldn't tie this one for the life of me...
If you would like to make one of these awesome bow ties, look for the pattern here. It's really simple and easy to make. If that one's not for you, there is also this pattern here (this is the pattern I used). I also used a foundationless chain, and then worked Part B on the back of the first tie (sounds odd, but if you look at the pattern, it makes a ton of sense).

No comments:

Post a Comment