Friday, December 20, 2013

On the Twentieth Day of Christmas...

Day 20:
Only five more days until Christmas! (Not counting today, of course.) Are you excited? Five more days of crochet items made by yours truly! I am excited and proud of myself. I never thought I would made it this far. I'm super excited. I may even do this again next year. Thanks to all my readers who have been with me so far. Stick it out for a few days more! There are still exciting things to come!

The item for today is something I created myself! This is the second pattern I have created, though this one is from scratch (as in, no other patterns inspired me to do this). It's a Christmas collar for my youngest "kid", Lady (also known more affectionately as our Lady-Bug). I've been wanting to make her a collar for the longest time, but couldn't find one that I liked. One night while I was in bed, I was imagining this cute little thing for my Bug.

I did have a little help from Moogly.com on the border. To see the border I used, check out this link here. The bell is mostly for my husband and I so we can keep an ear out for her. She is still a "puppy" (only 10 months old), so she likes to wander through the house and get into things she's not supposed to be in. She does, however, love that sound and I swear she scratches her collar just to hear the bell go off. Silly dog, I love you so.
Lady loves her new collar. And pillows.
There is no pattern for this, or at least, not yet. I am in the process of writing this and taking pictures of it as I go. The pattern will be up on my Raverly account later (look for WyldWerewolf) for purchase. If you're following me here or on my Facebook page (KotasCrochetCreations), then I'll post the link to the pattern in both places.

No comments:

Post a Comment