Wednesday, December 4, 2013

On the Fourth Day of Christmas...

Day 4: A post that was supposed to go up a while back. Oops, oh well! :D
I've finished both orders that I was commissioned for back at the beginning of November, and they are well on their way to their new owners (or will be when Christmas time comes around) and I've started on my Christmas gifts already. The photo below is one of the orders I finished. The other is just a Colorado headband. I have a feeling, after Christmas, I'll be making quite a few of those.

Beautiful headbands!
I am still in search of others willing to participate in my Advent Calendar for a bit of a feature.
You can also see these on my FaceBook page or my personal page. Let me know if you'd like to be in my calendar, or if you'd like to see something in particular.

For the flowered headband pattern, check out this link by RedHeart.com. They also have this pattern in knit, and all you have to do is search for "knit flowered headband" in the search bar above. They're really quick and you can even layer the flower in different colors if you'd like (I have and it looks lovely). Really simple and quick to work up.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment