Sunday, December 22, 2013

On the Twenty-Second Day of Christmas...

Day 22:
Today is a pattern by Moogly (because they're fantastic and I love Tamara's endless pattern supply!) and it's a mug cozy!  It is ridiculously cute and it really works! I totally should have made one of these sooner. Now that I've made a couple of cozies, I fully intend on making tons more!

Not only was the super easy to make up, but the new stitch that Tamara introduces is actually a wonderful stitch that I wish I had known about years ago, when I first started crocheting. The linked double crochet is even good for scarves and other things that you want to make that you don't want to have gaps. It's super easy!
Cute and quick
Would you like to make your own tree mug cozy? Check out the Moogly's Blog and see how fun and easy this is! There are tons more fantastic things on her site that are perfect for Christmas or perfect for gift giving. And a lot of the stuff that she has grouped up for Christmas is quick and easy to make, takes almost no time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment