Saturday, December 7, 2013

On the Seventh Day of Christmas...

Day 7:
I have a "mom" who loves flip flops like no other woman I know. In fact, she's all about sunshine and flip flops and the beach and warm weather. I'm sure she'll love it, especially since it's a flip flop and it's got bright colors! She's also getting the Texas Headband I made last month (with a minor correction to the star placement). She loved it so much that I figured I could give it away. It needs a good home any way.

Oh, this is a dish cloth, if you're wondering. I'm not entirely sure if I'd would ever use it, but I know others who would. This lonely flop almost makes me want to do another one to that they're even. And I just might, if I have time!

Bright green and pink!
This pattern can be found here. It's super easy, even the odd edging, which is something I had never tried before.

Woo! Go me! A full week of Crochet Goodness for your viewing pleasure! Hope your week has been as fantastic as mine! Wish me luck on the remaining 18 days that are left. I am still looking for people who would loved to be featured. If you know someone who would, or even if you'd like to, be featured just send an email my way and I'll let you know information I need in order to feature you!

No comments:

Post a Comment