Monday, December 9, 2013

On the Ninth Day of Christmas...

Day 9:
A Santa Hat that I worked far too long on, over two weeks, when it was only supposed to take a couple of hours, a day at most. :P And I am also not fond of pom poms, yet I keep finding patterns with them.

Although I'm not happy with it, my husband is, so we'll keep it so he can wear it around the house (even if it is too small for him) for a little while. I'll probably sell it, so if you're interested in it, let me know.

Santa Hat in time for Christmas
While I'm not entirely fond of this pattern, I will share it with y'all! You can find it here. If I were to do it again, I might try it from the top of the hat down, and use the brim pattern here. That might be a little easier to work with. However, you don't have to take my advice on it. Totally up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment