Thursday, December 19, 2013

On the Nineteenth Day of Christmas...

Day 19:
These are supposed to be mini stockings (sorry I have nothing to compare them to size-wise), but I'm not entirely sure I like how they came out. Maybe Claire, the pattern writer and owner, used a different yarn or somethin', but mine didn't turn out the way hers did.

The blue and grey one are used following her pattern exactly and the red and white one is used following her pattern more as a guideline. The red one looks a bit better than the blue and grey, but I'm not happy with either one of them. So, for now, they'll either sit in my house until I can sell them or I'll frog them for scrap parts later. I wanted to try something new, and I accomplished that feat.
Stockings
Remember that this is simply my opinion on them. It's up to you to decide whether or not you like this pattern. It was something that I tried and did not enjoy; however, that does not mean that you won't enjoy it more than I.
To make your own mini stockings, check out this pattern by Claire. She makes them so much better than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment