Monday, December 23, 2013

On the Twenty-Third Day of Christmas...

Day 23:
Another day, another crochet cozy! Yes, like I said yesterday, I love these things and I wonder why I didn't make them sooner!

Today's cozy is a little different. It doesn't have a Christmas Theme to it, but it is a very special someone's Christmas gift. The eyes are pretty freaking awesome, if you don't mind me saying so. I spent a bit of time in Hobby Lobby looking for the right buttons to use for this project and finally found them.

It's a hoot!
Tip about this pattern that I used. This link (the "Woodland Owl Cup Cozy") has a small misprint. It says to sew row 24 to beginning chain; don't do that. Instead, sew row 30 to beginning chain. It makes it so much easier to understand.
The reason this is a bit complicated is because the "Woodland Owl Cup Cozy" is a bigger version of this Owl Mug Wrap (which is only 24 rows long). I just wanted y'all to be aware of this should if you are headin' to Red Heart's pattern from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment