Sunday, December 1, 2013

On the First Day of Christmas...

And we're off to a good start! :D Today is not only my birthday, but it is the first day in my Crochet Creations Advent Calendar!

This little beauty is going to my cousin Ashley in Missouri. She loved it when I first posted the photo on Facebook, and she even adores the color. She sort of knows she's getting this for Christmas, since she asked for it, so it's not a true surprise, but that's okay with me! :D I'm glad to make my "customers" happy!

                                       

If you're interested in making this headband for yourself, check out this handy link. She has a full series of "Amazing Grace" patterns that are just adorable and fantastic to make. I'm going to make a couple more things I've found on her site and I may even have them finished for my Advent Calendar!

Check back tomorrow for Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment