Tuesday, December 17, 2013

On the Seventeenth Day of Christmas

Day 17:

Another new pattern today. Today I tried to make a poinsettia. Since my birthday is in the month of December, I wanted to crochet up my birth flower and this cute little pattern here gives you a couple of different ways to experiment with it. Below is my flower. I didn't add the center because I wasn't sure that's what I wanted on there. So if mine looks a bit different, that's why. They're really simple and easy to make.
Cute little flower
Want to make your very own poinsettia? Found this cute little flower here. Sher gives you three different style that she has done, with three different hook sizes and yarn weights. You can experiment with yarn weights and hook sizes to make your own different size poinsettias!

No comments:

Post a Comment