Saturday, December 14, 2013

On the Fourteenth Day of Christmas...

Day 14:

Two weeks and still going strong! Today's reveal is something I have been working on for months, not because it was hard, but because I'm thinking hard about who I'm going to give it to for Christmas this year. My niece, Kaylee, is supposed to be the recipient of this gift; however, I'm not sure she deserves it this year. Oh well, it's still a nice gift.

This pattern was really easy to make, and I've done several scoodies in the past (7 to be exact), though 6 of them were horse scoodies (to which there is no pattern, which means I had to improvise on some of it). Can't wait to make more of these! :D

Purple scoodie blends into my bed
Want to make a cute little scoodie of your own? Why not check out Moogly's Cuddly Cat Crochet Scoodie here. And while you're there, take a look at the rest of her site. It's pretty amazing and she has patterns for almost every occasion!

(I did not realize until later that the purple of my bed sheets is almost an exact match to the scoodie I made. Oops! :D Happy accident there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment